What can I use the P2C site for?
P2C allows citizens to find information related to services provided by the Key West Police Department:
• Search for Events
• Report certain types of incidents
• Review the KWPD Daily Bulletin
• View information on Missing Persons
• View information on Wanted Persons

What type of reports can I submit through the P2C site?
The following incidents can be reported via P2C:
• Criminal mischief with damage under $1000
• Lost property
• Fraudulent use of a credit card, harassing phone calls
• Theft under $300
• Identity theft and any other report for informational purposes only.

Where is the police department located?
The Key West Police Department is at 1604 North Roosevelt Blvd. Our non-emergency number is 305-809-1111

What are the hours for the Records Section?
The hours for the Key West Police Department Records Section are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

How do I get a trespassing agreement for my property?
You can either request a copy of the trespass authorization letter from Ellie Barker: (305)809-1013, ebarker@cityofkeywest-fl.gov or you could download a trespass authorization letter on the Key West Police’s website at City of Key West online documents.

How do I pay a parking ticket?
• Pay by mail: Use the envelope provided. NO CASH BY MAIL, please! Makes checks payable to the City of Key West.
• In person: During the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 p.m., you may pay in person at the City Hall Parking Tickets office located at 1300 White Street.
• Pay by credit card: Call (305) 809-3852 to pay a parking ticket with a credit card Pay online at City of Key West parking ticket website.

How do I contact Crime Stoppers?
Call 1-800-346-TIPS.
Anonymous tips can also be submitted online at www.tipsubmit.com

Where can I register my bicycle?
Contact the Key West Police Department at (305) 809-1111 and ask to meet with our Community Service Aide or officer to register your bicycle, or come to the Police Station located at 1604 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Have your bicycle(s) and proof of ownership, such as a receipt or bill of sale, available.

How can I do a ride-along with a police officer?
Contact Ellie Barker with the Operations Bureau of the Police Department at (305)809-1013 to arrange a ride-along.

I`m interested in a career with the Key West Police Department. How do I apply?
Thank you for your interest in our department. Please contact our recruiting officer Danyle Gray at dgray@cityofkeywest-fl.gov.

Or check out our Key West Police Recruiting Facebook page.

Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...