How do I get a trespassing agreement for my property?
You can either request a copy of the trespass authorization letter from Ellie Barker: (305)809-1013, ebarker@cityofkeywest-fl.gov or you could download a trespass authorization letter on the Key West Police’s website at City of Key West online documents.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...